Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Sunday walk

It's gorgeous outside today. Supposed to break some heat records, but I don't know about that.

Makes me feel just a teensy tiny bit bad for Torn and Chunks up in Canada way... but, we all make choices, right?

Anyway, yesterday kinda sucked as days went, so it was great to get up early, walk the dogs from Montecito to Summerland, and have a big breakfast at the Summerland Cafe, a place where dogs are allowed at the outside tables.

Here, these should help you imagine our walk:

A frolic in the water...



Charlie boy getting his tootsies wet.

As usual, Jelly is much better at sitting still for a photo. If you look in the lower right hand corner, Charlie decided he would deign to look at me for the picture. Of course, I was not taking the picture of him at that moment.


Not high art photos by any means, and they are kinda small here, but gives you the idea.

Have a good Sunday.

6 comments:

Lucia said...

Really, I think that last photo is a high art photo with the cute l'il pose and doggie smile.

Now you've got me not being able to wait to get to CA. Friday-Sunday Berkeley. Monday-Tuesday near SLO.

Doug said...

Awww, your puppies look so cute all wet! I'm glad you had a chance to unwind and relax.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Chunks said...

Thanks for the sympathy?

Although I didn't choose it, I did frolic in some freezing rain today! You know, the kind that leaves a nice thick crust on the three feet of snow still on the ground. It's lovely!

How 'bout you Torn, how's the weather out your way?! heheee!

Those photos are beautiful! I would just jump right in, because I'm Canadian, there is ice in my veins. hahah!

tornwordo said...

A walk on the beach with the pooch. What could be better?

GayProf said...

That looks great! It explains why the cost of living is so high there. ;)