Friday, February 23, 2007

Walking the Wonderdog

Sunrise a few mornings ago. Taken from the driveway.


Yesterday, after a short but torrential downpour. I was trying to take a picture of the hawk hanging out on the phone wires, but it ended up looking more like dust on my camera. Time to get a new one perhaps?

Just cute little mushrooms growing out of the dirt and mulch at the side of the road. Charlie boy was very interested in them, and I had to keep shooing him out of the shot.

I really can't complain.

3 comments:

tornwordo said...

Such beauty everywhere!

Doug said...

Good for you for stopping to smell the roses, er, mushrooms.

Chunks said...

I can't believe there are parts of this world that aren't buried under 20 feet of snow and ice, as is the case up here!

That sunrise picture was beautiful!