Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I don't wanna!

I am not against change.

I'm not.

It's just that I hate having to do something. Like switch to the "new" blogger. I can't leave messages on St. Dickybird's blog except anonymously... and just now I tried to leave one for Chunk's and it wouldn't let me at all. I kept getting a tiny square with a red x in it instead of the letter verification.

grr...

I will change... I will. Just hate being forced into it. Know I read your blogs daily. Well, those of you whose blogs I read.

That made no sense, and I've not even had any wine tonight.

Yet.

4 comments:

tornwordo said...

Well it's not Beta anymore, it's just the new version. I haven't switched yet, and I only have sporadic problems commenting.

Good news about the car.

Anonymous said...

That's what was happening to me. That's why i made the switch. Terribly annoying.

Doug said...

I haven't switched either. My heels are dug in, my claws embedded in the door frame, my body tense. I'm not going until I have no other choice.

And even then, I might switch to another service.

GayProf said...

Blogger Beta seems like a mess -- I have not converted.

I love peroiges (sp?) (I am not Eastern European either).