Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Oh my goodness... too much to drink

We're here, and Torn thinks I'm going to the bathroom.. I ran over here to check on my online banking situation, and all is well. No, we aren't winning, but we are having a good time.

Gotta get back to the Pai Gow table; I'm doing slightly better right now, but overall, Torn is ahead. Yes, we are talking about you all; I've known him for 25 years, but still, we have different ideas of who you all are.

Can you tell I've had about 6 glasses of wine so far?

Gotta get back to the table.

Love to you all.

6 comments:

Snooze said...

omg - hahahahaha - I love your wine-soaked post

Doug said...

What Snooze said.

Win some for us!

Oh, and if you see any members of the CSI LV team, could you get their autograph for me? Pleeeeeeease? ;)

GayProf said...

I don't watch CSI LV, but if you see the hunky guy, talk me up, sweetie.

Chunks said...

Oh Jesus, Please say you've talked about ME! I wish I was a fly on the wall! At the very least, I wish I had a super sonic bionic ear that could hear all the way to Vegas.

And how much do I LOVE that you snuck away to BLOG?!!!

Rebekah, you are my hero!

Patricia said...

i seriously love when people drink and dial.

or drink and post.

am i the only one who thinks pai gow sounds more like dinner than gambling?

Devo said...

Chunks and I always talk about the bloggers, it is so fun. I am so curious to know both of your takes on everyone tho, juicy stuff! I think it sounds like food too. Maybe I just love food,............yup. Have fun!!!