Monday, June 11, 2007

Holy Moses

I've been sleeping around 5 hours a night the last few nights, and still am not getting everything done.

It's like finals week at college; a week from now I'll be totally finished and have only myself to think of. Right now I am crazed. Crazed I tell you.

A little shit of a kid gave me a blood blister today on my right index finger (you know, the one I type with?) I'll tell you the story later.

Everyone, including myself, is a total stressed-out bitch right now at school (uh-huh, even the guys), and I've not come out at lunch for days because I've been trying to help those kids who are madly trying to pass at the last minute.

And of course I started my period today.

Don't even get me started on the behavior of certain boys in my second period class. Let's just say I pulled 6 pen refills out of the ceiling last Friday. Yeah, future rocket scientists. Right.

And of course, I spent most of yesterday in lovely Chatsworth.

To end on a positive note? I'm LOVING The Time Traveler's Wife.

7 comments:

tornwordo said...

Only a week to go. And only three weeks to Vegas!

Chunks said...

Just breathe dear, this is the worst time of the year for you poor souls who teach. In your honor, I will buy my kids' teacher something nice.

That's it! I'm requesting Time Travellers' Wife from my library right now.

GayProf said...

I have a friend/colleague who has a theory that our entire salary is based solely on grading. Everything else we would pretty much do for free, but the grading is just too horrible to contemplate (especially at the end of the semester).

Doug said...

The light at the end of the tunnel is within sight. Now all you gotta do is break free of the chains holding you to the track before the train runs you over.

Put on your blinders and stay focused on the end. Block out all other thoughts, get into the zone, and travel through time. Before you know it, you'll be there.

chella said...

hang in there! it's rough, but there's light at the bottom of the papers! chella in ohio

Anonymous said...

You've been sleeping around for five hours every night? With whom??!

Gosh, I never thought you were the type....

Snooze said...

Are you done yet?