Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bachelor # 1

Okay, so the following is an exchange I had this week with someone on the dating site I just joined.


5/28/07 1:57 pm
From:
Forever07
Love UR profile!
The above image was inside the email.


Glenn



5/28/07 1:58 pm
From:
Forever07
Did you get my last email?


And this image is enclosed.

Glenn

5/28/07 6:47 pm
From:
Weebekaloo
Re: Did you get my last email?

Why yes I did. How sweet.

Weebekaloo

6/1/07 4:19 am

From:
Forever07
Re: Re: Did you get my last email?

T.G.I.F.

Hi,

Are we ever going to connect?

Glenn

6/1/07 7:13 am
From:
Weebekaloo
Re: Re: Did you get my last email?

Good Morning

Hi again,

First, what the heck do you do that you are up at 4:00 in the morning? Wow.

Tell me about yourself. Why the incredibly short e-notes? I'm not one to chat on line forever, but I would love to have a little more conversation with you.

What's an adventure you've had lately? What fun things are you doing this weekend? Lastly, you say you are a catch in your profile; why?

(I'm good with the questions, no?)

Rebekah

6/1/07 7:43 am
From:
Forever07
Re: Good Morning

Hi,

I hit the gym at 5:00, and then i get ready for work and I do this about 3 times a week.

I work for a local company here and we are a Department of Defense contractor, and I work in Operations.

I love hike, go tot he beach, dinner, dancing and I hae fun whatever I do.

Now, I'm not going to keep sending endless emails.if you in-to meeting fine or talking on the phone, cool!

We both live in the same town and it's all about chmeistry.

So, you are either in or out..

Bye!

6/2/07 7:12 am

From:

Weebekaloo

Re:Re: Good Morning

Okay then,

I'm out.

Good luck!

Rebekah

5 comments:

GayProf said...

Oh, you heteros and your dating shenanigans.

I am willing to bet that he doesn't show up in real life with flowers. And what is with the Project Runway imitation?

Application: Rejected.

Next?

Chunks said...

I can see why he was keeping them short, it was just a matter of time before he was spelling words wrong and getting all weird. Christ, Rebekah, I don't envy you at all. There seems to be more turds than toads out there to kiss and turn into princes. Don't give up though. Kick the turds to the curb and keep looking.

(The turd references just keep coming lately, right Torn?)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Not so much with the social skills, eh? Well, thank God for that delete key.

I wish I had time to read some of the books you wrote about in the last post. And I loved your 13 things about you.

Snooze said...

Loved your answer.

tornwordo said...

Either my dick gets hard or it doesn't sounds like what he meant with the chemistry line.

Your response is perfect.