Tuesday, May 22, 2007

And the winner is...

Gayprof!

He was correct with the song "Blue" by Eiffel 65.

Because he already has my undying devotion (and really, can a person want more than that in this life?), he wins the satisfaction of being right.

Oh man, I'm going to have the best mixed tape... or playlist I suppose it's now called... in the world!

I'm off to the Brewhouse now (yes, the wonderous place of homemade potato chips with Gorgonzola and micro-brewed beer; at happy hour prices!).

5 comments:

GayProf said...

I was kinda hoping for a cash prize . . . or maybe an island adventure vacation.

The satisfaction of being right is good, too . . . I suppose. *cough*

Doug said...

LOL

I'd rather be happy than right, but you can't beat both. ;)

Devo said...

Hmm, those chips sound sooooo yummy.

Snooze said...

I'm Blue is such a great song. It's funny, but I downloaded that after I read your initial post as your post brought it to my mind - yet I didn't think that was the song you were thinking of! Kudos to gayprof!

Chunks said...

I couldn't for the life of me think of some contest you were having that I may have missed. DUH!!!!

I'm glad you found it! That kind of stuff drives me mad!