Thursday, March 15, 2007

She's Here!

And the 7 pound, 15 ounce little beauty still has no name.

Sister labored hard and long... and the doctor said, "We're going to give it two more pushes, and if she doesn't come out, we're going to have to go cesarean," and that was enough to give sister the extra umph to get tinkerbell out last night.

I'll tell the whole tale later, with pictures, but right now, I'm trying to get sister's house ready for her and the little one's return (Sister never got the nesting urge you hear about... the place needs some... uh... organizing).

Have a good one.

6 comments:

GayProf said...

I hope both the mother and daughter are getting plenty of sleep. They had a hard day.

Lucia said...

Well, congratulations, auntie!

Doug said...

So I guess "Doug" isn't being considered as a name? ;)

Many congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now let the craziness begin! She will need lots of help and support over the next few months in order to maintain her sanity. Enjoy the little bundle!! Devo

Anonymous said...

Auntie R. (smile) Nice.

Chunks said...

Why did I think she was having a boy? Did she know she was having a girl? I was pleasantly surprised to read that she had a girl, I don't know why!

Anyway, tell her congratulations from all your cyber friends. (Wow that sounds kind of weird) I remember those early baby days. My how times change with a daughter....

Happy Becoming an Auntie Day!!!