Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thirteen Thursday # 1:


Since I am shy about parts of my body, I’ve never chosen to be a part of HNT.

However, I’ve now discovered this:

It’s for the rest of us folk, who don’t get the “oh, you’re so hot!” comments when we post photos of ourselves.

Now I have a clique too.

13 Items in my Fridge:

Trader Joe’s Capers in Vinegar – so old I can’t remember the last time I used them

Lucerne low fat vanilla yogurt – best before Jan 07 07

Colors Eau De Toilette Vapo-spray (yeah, I keep perfume in there)

Three eggs - Jan 16 07

London Pub Steak & Chop Sauce - No date... what does that mean?

Smucker’s Simply 100% Fruit Boysenberry – best before Jan 2006

Holistic Select Natural Dog food, Tuna, Salmon & Shrimp flavor – best by Nov 17 09

Smart Ground Veggie Protein Crumbles, Taco/Burrito flavor – sell by Mar 14 2007

Trader Joe’s Middle Eastern Flatbread – there should be a date on it somewhere

Trader Joe’s Light Sour Cream – use by Feb 3 2007

Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer – sell by Mar 9 07

Saint Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur - isn't it great that alcohol doesn't go bad?

Stirrings Simple Tangerini Mix – Best by Oct 06

Yes, I’ve just come to the realization that it’s time to do some cleaning. The tangerini mix is the worst looking, even though it’s not yet been opened. There are lumpy things floating around in it.

Yet, see that my dog actually has the freshest food in the fridge. Telling, no?

6 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

Blah, I'd rather see a HNT shot!

:)

Chunks said...

I'd rather clean toilets than clean the fridge. There is just something about wasted expired food that makes me retch.

This was cute! I'm not a HNT girl either.

Snooze said...

I'm too weird about the number 13 to participate, but it seems like a lot of fun. I like the fact that your dog has the freshest food.

Anonymous said...

Do you own stock in Trader Joe's?

That London Pub sauce looks suspicious. No date? The next time someone comes over for a visit, open the sauce and ask them if it smells funny.

GayProf said...

At least you have food in your fridge -- Mine is often empty. Well, except for TaB and mayonnaise.

tornwordo said...

A pic to go with next time. Any hair growing on the expired products?