Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Poopala fiesta

Well, we made it through Sunday and Monday night, then yesterday I came home to another explosion of crap. This time I spent two hours scrubbing, and there are still stains. If there are still stains, doesn't that mean there is still shit on the carpet?

$34 dollars later for a prescription bottle of powder that I guess is puppy Imodium or something, and Charlie hasn't dumped anything since.

I feel bad for him, but now am starting to feel bad for me.

Fulbright Teacher Exchange interview is Saturday. Yikes.

5 comments:

tornwordo said...

No shit pics? That would have been a nice touch. Does he get the dried shit on the anus hair syndrome too? That's always fun to come across when you're petting.

Good luck Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Poor Charlie. There is nothing worse than having the shits. Well, I guess cleaning up after someone who has the shits. Poor you. Rich veteranarian! Can dogs take regular immodium?

The interview is Saturday? Charlie might not be the only one in your house with the shits eh?

St. Dickeybird said...

I should have mentioned it - we gave our dog human ammodium, only a small dose.
Hope it works!

Doug said...

Hope Charlie and you both feel better.

You're gonna do great on Saturday. I have faith in you because from what I've read, you're intelligent, honest, sincere, and compassionate. Whether those are the qualities that the Fullbright people look for, who knows.

If all else fails, try to "forget" and leave a few $20 bills on the table for them to "find." ;)

r said...

Torn: I thought about it, but thought better of it. And yes, there is dried poo on his hind hairs. ew.

Chunks: not quite the shits, but nervous, that's for sure.

Dicky: I'm always nervous about giving my pooch human meds, but jeez! $34!!!

Doug: Thanks for the kind words... I really appreciate it.