Monday, November 20, 2006

New York Macy's

So yesterday, we went to Macy's and I bought a couple pairs of pants, a sweater and two shirts. Enough to last me until Friday. You know, if I washed my extra pair of socks and underpants every night.

You guessed it, my bag was delivered last night around 10:30 pm. Of course.

Although, I did love having an excuse to shop.


It's amazing how little I really needed to pack. I hope I remember this next time.


Oh, and I'm having a great time on top of all of this.

I love New York.

4 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

Oooh, that would piss me off!

Glad you got your stuff, now you can enjoy New York properly.

Oh, and my photo may still be on the "Rock Star" wall in Motor City, if you're looking for a s**thole dive to drink in.
:)

Doug said...

Glad you got your stuff. Late is better than never even though it doesn't feel like it.

Heehee, Macy's should have been on day 1's itinerary. ;)

Any idea where the bags were?

Anonymous said...

New York. With clothes. Does it get any better?

GayProf said...

I am glad that you are having a good time! The bag thing is annoying, but it does make for guilt-free shopping.