Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day three

of wearing the same gray track pants.

Airline still doesn't know where my bag is. There were ten of us with missing bags, so you know they're all together somewhere, hiding, having a big laugh at our expense. Or, they are in France, wondering what the hell happened.

Shit. Of course, I did have an extra pair of undies and socks and a shirt.. but no other pants than what I have on... crummy shoes I wore on the plane. I had to put some of my toiletries into the regular suitcase; only one one quart ziplock baggy-full allowed. Means I have no shampoo, antiperspirant, or hair goo. I do have my facial lotion and my toothbrush, so that's something, I guess.

Yesterday I bought a tee shirt.


Grr...

3 comments:

JOY said...

So annoying when this happens!

I do sympathise with you!

Fingers crossed you get sorted out soon.

www.limavady2dubai.blogspot.com

tornwordo said...

At least you have experience with missing bags, no? I hope you get your stuff soon....

Anonymous said...

THIS would only happen to you!! OMG you poor thing! What airline is it? Did you tell them you are a blogger?!! Good god! I hope your items find you soon. That sucks!

Upside? You can buy NEW STUFF!!!