Monday, October 09, 2006

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Okay, so I have a bit more wiggle room. I can write closer to 1000 words, rather than 500 (the actual limit is 75000 characters, but I really don't know what that translates to in terms of words).

I took Doug's advice and made a bulleted list. It's 1000 words, and very verbose, but it's something.

Went searching around, and found a first and second draft of a teacher's essay written two years ago. It's good, but doesn't contain all that I thought would be needed. She's in Turkey right now, teaching English and Science to high school age kids.

That's all. Gotta get back to work.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Glad I could help! I hope things go smoothly.

GayProf said...

Keep-on keeping on. It will come together -- then you can have a nice cocktail.