Wednesday, October 11, 2006

5 hours of sleep last night

and it will be the same tonight. Every day there's a damn meeting and phone calls to parents and another meeting and could I give up my lunch to work with some kid who didn't listen to me the first time I gave directions?

Then it's off to walk the wonder dog, and see what I can get done on that Fulbright application.

I'm half-finished. The ideas in my head are fabulous, but what's on the page is shite (I thought I'd practice saying it the way they do in the UK).

I have another meeting to go to now. And another one tomorrow from 4-7pm. Oh, that one's after the parent meeting at 2:45... oh yeah, and the hour one before school in which I'm the "expert" showing how the new testing program we're using works.

gah.

4 comments:

Doug said...

*hugs*

tornwordo said...

Me too, sigh. Work, all day, show apartments all evening. Forgot to eat dinner yesterday. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

I hope things slow down for you soon.

GayProf said...

Sorry about the meetings -- Winter holiday isn't that far away, right?