Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The girls are breathing down my neck

so I can't write very much right now. We have wine and cheese waiting for us at home, which is the apartment we are renting.

There was a general strike yesterday, so I have lots of pictures of signs stating that the monuments and museums we tried to go to were closed. I have already taken 100 photos on my digital camera. Some will never see the light of day again, but that's the beauty of digital. We've been all over the place, and the Cordon Bleu cooking school is tomorrow. The weather's been not so fabulous, but not so rotten either.

Even though there is a sweet Rottweiller here that my friends are loving up, I have to go. This might be all I get to write whilst I'm here, so I'll write more when I get home.

A bientot, mes amis!

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

I thought about you yesterday with the big strike going on there. French news is pretty big here in Quebec.

Hope you're having a ball!