Thursday, August 25, 2005

stress pains

I'm such a wimp. Give me a little stress, and my body falls apart. Two days ago it was one of my famous torso aches, yesterday a migraine that even Vicodin couldn't touch. Pain is supposed to have a purpose; your arm hurts, you move it away from the hot stove. Your foot hurts? You take it off the red ant hill. But this is just nonsense pain.

Even the Thai Sunset picture didn't work.

The headache is now gone, but the stomache ache is lurking. Right now it just feels as if I was kicked by a horse yesterday. It gets worse.

I don't think I'll be writing any long posts for the next few days. I'm overwhelmed with what I have to get done. I get home at night and just want to crash. Yesterday I just wanted to go to sleep and get away from the headache. Not a lot of productivity.

It will all be fine once I get into the swing of things.

Sorry I'm not so peppy this morning.

2 comments:

Xan said...

take care...and don´t think too much about it. Sometimes by just not giving time to your brain to work, all our pains go away... ;)

tornwordo said...

sounds like me too. you'll get through it. i suppose I will too.