Thursday, July 07, 2005

Too Early

It's not yet 6 in the morning, and here I am. I drank too much wine last night, so not only do I feel a bit squashed, it also messed with my system. I woke up sweating (maybe it's the hot flashes already?) and to the sound of my dog scratching himself.

My brain is not functioning fully, so just skip reading this if you don't want to be bored.

I'm worried about Charlie. Ever since I picked him up Tuesday, he's been scratching and chewing like a crazy dog. I'm going to take him for a walk, because it's low tide, give him a good bath, and then take him to the vet. They don't open until 7:45am, and since I don't have an appointment, I'm going to have to leave him there for a while until someone can see him. I just don't want it to be a foxtail or something. He's got allergies (just like his owner), but this is bad. He's been doing that thing dogs do when they stretch out with their legs behind them, and rub their private bits on the rug. It's just lovely. Ew. He even made himself throw up with all the chewing and licking. And... the smell? Ick.

Great way to start the day, don't you think?

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

I'm back. I read all your posts. (You told me most of it in Vegas) I hope you feel better today (Friday).
XO