Monday, July 25, 2005

Captain Bess Bonney

That's my pirate name.

"Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!"

I like it. Go here to find your own pirate name.

I've just made 48 tiny little chocolate chip cookies for the campers today. I should say I just baked the 47 (I ate one before I put it in the oven) pre-formed, refrigerated, packaged cookies I bought at Von's last week. See, they were on sale for $2.50, plus there was a dollar off sticker on the package, plus Von's doubles your coupons. So really, I only spent 50 cents for something that will make them smile.

And it's not so hot right now, so the 10 minutes it took to bake them wasn't painful at all.

I wonder how many of these tiny, cute cookies will actually make it to Writer's Camp today.

No comments: