Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On a snarky hunt

So, I watched the Oscars the other night. The highlight for me is always commenting on the clothes and the hair, the good and the bad.

Did anyone see Philip Seymour Hoffman's hair? Really really bad.

I mean bad.

But, can I find one website with a picture of it? A snarky remark? a mention?

Nope.

It was as if he was trying for greasy dreadlocks, but gave up half-way through the process (being that he has thin, straight, baby blond hair).


Is there a gag order out there about it? Does he have people that will hurt you if his hair is written about? Should I be scared now?

And what does it say about me that I've spent the last half hour searching the web for info about somebody's bad hair?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snort.

GayProf said...

I didn't see him, but I have never been a fan.

Take him down!

Doug said...

"And what does it say about me that I've spent the last half hour searching the web for info about somebody's bad hair?

It says you're a wonderful person with terrific taste. That's what it must say, cuz I just spent the past 10 minutes doing my own search.

I did find the perfect descriptions: "dipped his head in used motor oil," and "homeless crack addict."

tornwordo said...

Well at least doug found it was written about. Dipped his head in motor oil, that's funny. I like the idea of a snark hunt.

Chunks said...

I'm so curious now. Off to do my own hunt!

Chunks said...

I found this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/topics/Philip+Seymour+Hoffman There is a picture of him and his buttery hair, giving Helen Mirren the Oscar.