Monday, January 08, 2007

Match.com


There are folks on that website that have 15-20 photos of themselves.

I have one.


I've been looking through my photos, trying to figure out if I should post another.




I have a problem.






In seventh grade I won an award.



"Funniest Faces"



em says that I have a special talent.



Every time a camera is pointed in my direction, an uncontrollable urge to contort my countenance takes over.

It's a lifelong problem. That last picture was taken in 1982. At least my haircuts are better now. (check out the handmade, leather-tooled watchband as well.)



6 comments:

Lucia said...

Of course, there are some guys who would find all these various pictures intriguing...your regular gallery of rogues, goofballs, delusionals, and, well, Larry.

St. Dickeybird said...

Bwahahahahahaha!
Add pic #1.

Doug said...

Proof positive that you're a fun-loving person! Post one or two and see what happens.

Snooze said...

Yes, add pic #1. It's fantastic and what guy wouldn't want to see how wide your mouth can stretch? [sorry, I'm a pig]

tornwordo said...

I love that you posted these. I may have taken some in fact.

GayProf said...

If Marlo Thomas could mug for the camera every week on That Girl, I think we all can.