Thursday, October 19, 2006

catching up

So, I submitted my application 17 minutes before the deadline. The hardest part was the 50-word synopsis of my personal and professional goals in regards to the Fulbright exchange. I talk a lot, if you've not noticed. Everything I came up with sounded like crap. Or like some stereotypical Miss America contestant.

But it's done. I'll find out next month if I get an interview.

I have things to talk about, but not now. Grey's Anatomy is on, and I'm on my third glass of wine.

Be well.

3 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

I usually do well on the vague synopsis of my goals.
I can BS better on something like that than I can on a specific item.

Good luck, enjoy your wine and GA.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you have some wine to get through this exhausting time! haha! Maybe you should have had the wine and THEN written the synopsis? Maybe not.

Good luck with the getting the interview!

I still can't get into GA...I've missed too much and there is no way I am watching three years of shows just to catch up. I've been watching Ugly Betty and I tell you, it's funny.

Doug said...

Congrats! Enjoy your weekend!