Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The big font

Why, oh why is my font so large? I was messing around with my template a week or so ago, trying to put the tide table on it... and that's when the font grew. I took the tide table thing off, yet still, the font is huge.

I don't have time right now to mess with it.


One other little thing.

I don't usually talk about school stuff here anymore; but I have to. Yesterday was the final exam for The House of the Scorpion, the book we just read. A student came in today, the same one that complained specifically that I get "off topic" when I tell stories (which are usually made to illustrate a point), and had her mother call in to the vice principal to complain about it, yeah, that one, anyway, she said to me today,

"We had a test yesterday?"


argh.

Please let me get all my work done, and let this year be over soon.

3 comments:

Coldguy said...

http://www.markham.ca/markham/channels/fontsize.htm

your welcome

tornwordo said...

I see regular font. Hang on, it's almost over now....

r said...

Hey Coldguy, thanks. I know I seem completely unaware, but it's not my font size "view."

It's only my blog that has the huge font for me, not other people's blogs, and not other web pages.

I know I did something to it when I messed around with the template.