Sunday, April 23, 2006

Grr.

So I'd like to finish my Homecoming dance story (a black eye was involved), and write about my frustration with my #$%$@#! printer (don't EVER get an Epson, the company is evil I tell you, evil), and even about my sister's upcoming 40th birthday extravaganza (bitter resentment on my part; it's not pretty). Also, I went to a three-hour meeting on Thursday night, and even though I was dog-tired, got a positive new way to look at teaching and team work. I want to write about that too.

Oh yeah, and of course, continue on with my rant about figuring out that something I really believed in for the last 25 years or so was completely false. That's not going to be easy.

So, there's all the stuff that's competing for space in my brain.

Start with one thing at a time, right?

Nope. I have cramps, and I'm cranky and I have papers to grade, dishes to wash and laundry to do.

Maybe next time.

No comments: