Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday morning runny nose

It's been warmer than normal the last few days, and the Santa Ana winds have been blowing at night. That means my nose is red and flaky, and I need those tissues with lotion nearby at all times.

Pretty girl.

I've now lost 22.6 pounds. Almost like losing Charlie, the wonder dog. I have to start really exercising now, because I can already see some flabbiness that used to be filled out with chubbiness.

Problem is, I'm already gone from the house for hours and hours. I got home from work at 7pm last night. I had gone to pick up Charlie at four, went to the bank and straight back to school. I feel like I'm neglecting him already. When I exercise, I want it to be walking with the pooch, not leaving him so I can go work out on a machine. So, what happens is that it gets dark, I don't walk him very far, and I don't exercise very much.

Maybe a video?

So much to do just to avoid being a couch potato.

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

Walk him and do the machines on the weekends. 's what I do anyway. I like em's idea too though.