Sunday, November 06, 2005

23/5

This was a weird tag, but seeing that it's my first one, I was happy to do it.


Here are the instructions:
1) Go into your archives.
2) Find your 23rd post.
3) Find your 5th sentence (or closest to it).
4) Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5) Tag five other people. (I don't think even five people read this, but if you do, Tag!")


My sentence?
"Another man, a few days later"

Okay, so it's a sentence fragment, I know. But... it's the 5th line of a poem I wrote about going to doctors last year. I'm happy with it, yet it's still not quite, you know, there yet.

I'm feeling my asthma today and have no idea where my inhaler is. It's bugging me because I usually keep it in my purse and another one in my medicine drawer. I don't get the breathing-through-a-straw horror like the commercials for curing childhood asthma show, but it's a bother nonetheless.

I'm into my second load of laundry, there is a pile of dishes in the sink, and there are papers staring at me to be graded.

And I need to go back into school today to plan the next two weeks. Argh.

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

Does that mean I'm tagged? Well, that's an easy post for a time crunch day (like tomorrow or wednesday)

Back to the grind here too. Sigh.