Sunday, August 07, 2005

my lonliness quotient: 34%

Why do I bother taking these lame on line quizzes? And, the advice given is 'you really need to search for that man of your dreams." Ooo... big help there.

Loneliness Quotient: 34%

Your Personalized Assessment Report:

Your LQ score suggests your relationships are rather healthy. Your score is on the lower end of the spectrum. Let's take a look at each area of interest. You are okay in your relations with your friends. This is good. Additionally, your family situation is not causing you any troubles. A positive family situation is definitely helpful. Your romantic life, however, needs work. There is a lot of room for improvement there, and you really need to search for that man of your dreams. Thankfully you do not have a problem with shyness, so pursuing romantic leads will not be as difficult for you. You definitely don't have any major insecurity issues holding you back, so your pursuit of elimating loneliness will not be held back by this potential pitfall.

Take the Loneliness Quotient Test at Dating Diversions

I mean really.

2 comments:

tornwordo said...

I loved the plant post!

I'm back and I hate those quizzes too. Sometimes they don't tell you anything except where you are compared to everyone else.

I already know I'm weird, I don't need the little quiz thingy to tell me.

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

I tried to do the quiz but it didn't work, ah well, see I must like doing them, but it always tells you what you already know anyway.

Who needs them ;-)